If you want to indulge yourself with a homemade dish but not really light, we have found 10 recipes for you… Be careful, degressive and caloric recipes, but once in a while, it feels good, doesn’t it?
A little deviation and it starts again. This is what some fitness enthusiasts recommend to keep in shape and not lose muscle. How can pizzas, fries, ice creams and pastries help you stay slim during a diet? Paradoxical, isn’t it? Focus on cheat meals.
We cheat without guilt
A cheat meal is a high-calorie meal that deliberately contrasts with the balanced meals you impose on yourself the rest of the week. Its advantages? A well-deserved relaxation, a revival of metabolism, a return to delicacies, the opportunity to meet friends in a good restaurant… wouldn’t the cheating meal finally have nothing but good when you don’t fall into its traps?
Cheating meals and metabolism
When you start a low-calorie diet, your body quickly loses weight and then adapts and starts to slow down, understanding that you are reducing its reserves (smart, the body!). How can it be relaunched? Run to a fast food restaurant, go buy a good pizza, throw yourself on a sausage sandwich.
Yes, you read it right! A “cheating meal” once a week revitalizes the metabolism… and especially boosts morale!!!
Ingredients (for 2 individual pizzas or 1 large pizza for 2):
- 120g flour (here half complete/half semi-complete T110)
- 120g sweet potato puree (it is essential to use the same amount of flour as sweet potato)
- Spices Topping of your choice (here: tomato sauce, red onions, zucchini, feta cheese, olives)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Start by boiling water.
- Dip your sweet potato cubes and cook for about ten minutes.
- When the tip of the knife fits perfectly into the sweet potato, it is cooked, put out the fire.
- Mash the sweet potatoes into a purée. In a bowl, pour your flour and the same amount of sweet potato puree into a bowl.
- Add spices (herbes de Provence, salt, pepper) and mix until you obtain a beautiful pizza dough. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread your dough and make room for toppings! Bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Burger (Cheese Burger)
The ingredients of the healthy burger
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 steak with
- 5% fat content Homemade cottage cheese sauce 0%
- 1 egg Salad Tomato
If you want, you can also add a few ingredients to your hamburger such as avocado or onions.
Preparing the healthy burger
- First, prepare your light sauce to replace fatty sauces such as mayo or burger sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix the 0% cottage cheese with chives and shallot cut into small pieces.
- Add a little salt and pepper. Then heat your steak in a frying pan with a light dash of oil (we use coconut oil)
- When your steak is almost cooked, start heating your burger bread.
- Remember to replace the classic bread with wholemeal bread! You can put it in a toaster or directly in the oven.
- Take your slices of bread out of the oven or toaster and spread your 0% cream cheese sauce.
- Add your steak once it is well cooked on your slice of bread Cook an egg in a frying pan and place it on your burger
- Finally, place a few slices of salad and a few tomatoes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250 g macaroni
- 25 g butter
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 75 cl organic milk
- 80 g cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp. coffee spoon of salt
The steps in preparing mac and cheese
Preparation of the recipe “Mac and cheese with cheddar cheese”
- Melt 30 g of butter in a saucepan, add 15 g of flour and stir constantly over low heat. Gradually pour 6 dl of hot milk, thicken with a spatula and add 150 g of grated cheddar cheese, a few pinches of nutmeg. Pepper.
- Mix 250 g of cooked macaroni al dente with this sauce and place in a gratin dish, about 4 cm thick.
- Sprinkle 50 g of cheddar mixed with 25 g of breadcrumbs and place in a preheated oven at 180 °C (th. 6). Cook for 30 minutes and serve hot or warm with a seasonal salad.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, halved and stemmed (see Tip)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 16 (6 inch) corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- Guacamole, chopped fresh cilantro, and/or lime wedges (optional)
- Combine undrained tomatoes, jalapeño pepper, garlic, chili powder, and salt in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. Pour the tomato mixture into a 3½- to 4-quart slow cooker. Add chicken thighs; stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours or on High for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken and place in a bowl. Shred the chicken using two forks. Add enough sauce mixture from the slow cooker to the shredded chicken to moisten. Serve the chicken in tortillas. If desired, top with guacamole, cilantro, and/or lime wedges.
- Equipment: 3½- to 4-quart slow cooker
For 4 people
homemade nachos (chips)
6 100% whole wheat pita breads
1/4 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder Ground pepper to taste
- 1 can (540 ml) red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into small cubes 1/2 red pepper, cut into small cubes
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped 1/2 cup corn kernels 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 jar (478 ml) store-bought or homemade salsa 50g of grated cheddar cheese at less than 20% m.f. 75g mozzarella cheese, grated to less than 20% m.f.
- 2 tbsp. 5% M.F. sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, paprika, pepper and garlic powder.
- Brush both sides of the pita bread with the oil mixture.
- Using a knife or pizza wheel, cut the pita bread into 6 or 8 triangles
- Bake in a parchment-lined baking sheet in the oven for about 5 minutes until the pita bread is crispy.
Look regularly because it cooks very quickly!
- Let the chips cool down.
- On a plate or baking sheet, place the chips, salsa, beans, vegetables and cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Add the sour cream in the middle of your mixture and the herbs.
You could enjoy it all with a homemade guacamole.
- 225 g flour
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 150 g 0% cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 15 cl milk
- 2 sachets vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- STEP 1: Take a bowl and mix the flour with 3 teaspoons of yeast.
- STEP 2: In a second bowl, put the cottage cheese, eggs, milk, sugar and 1 pinch of salt in a bowl and whisk.
- STEP 3: Add the previous flour-yeast mixture and mix vigorously.
- STEP 4: Put some fat with sopalin in a small non-stick skillet and put it on the stove.
- STEP 5: Place pancakes dough in a small pile and cook for 4 minutes.
- STEP 6: Repeat baking for as many pancakes as the dough allows.
For the base
- 130 g of dates (without glucose)
- 50 g shredded coconut
- 20 g agave syrup
- 70 g almonds (or hazelnuts, walnuts…)
For the cheese cake
- 600 g cottage cheese (-5%MG) (or soy yoghurt)
- 25 g agave syrup zest of one lemon juice of one lemon 1 teaspoon agar-agar powder (2-3g)
- 100 g blackberries
For the base
Mix the dates and agave syrup in a blender until you obtain a purée. Add the grated coconut and whole almonds, mix a few seconds so that the almonds are still in pieces for a great crunch! Line the bottom of the used pan with baking paper, place the dough and flatten it evenly. Keep in the refrigerator.
For the cheese cake
Mix the cottage cheese, agave syrup, juice and zest of one lemon. Add the agar-agar powder, mix well so that it is properly distributed.
Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Mix regularly, at the first boiling point, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for 30 minutes. Pour the cream over the base of the cheese cake and set aside in the refrigerator for at least 2h30 before tasting. Arrange with lemon pieces, blackberries, and chocolate for the delicacy!
So..: The classic recipe (recipe tested and approved by )
- 1 egg
- 90 g butter
- 80 g sugar
- sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 150 g flour
- 200 g dark chocolate
Melt the butter, mix all the ingredients (the chocolate cut into small pieces) and cook for 10 min at 180 degrees.
VS The healthy recipe
- 1 banana
- 40 g oatmeal flakes
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (optional)
- 1 spoonful of cinnamon
- chocolate (I take 90%)
Crush the banana in a bowl, add the other ingredients, mix well, add some chocolate chips and bake for about ten minutes at 180 !
- 230g Dark chocolate
- 30g Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3Eggs 110g Cottage cheese
- 75g Flour
- 75g Rapadura sugar
- A few crushed nuts
- 0.5 yeast sacks
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. liquid vanilla coffee
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites and beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt
- Blanch the egg yolks with the rapadura sugar. Mix this content with the cottage cheese.
- Then add the flour, yeast and liquid vanilla and the melted chocolate.
- Finish by gently adding the egg whites using a Maryse.
- Crush the nuts and add them to the mixture.
- Pour everything into a silicone mold and bake for 25min
280 g T-45 or T-55 flour
8 cl of vegetable milk (coconut, spelt, rice, oats, hazelnuts, soya…)
8 g dry baker’s yeast
5 g fine salt
80 g agave syrup
55 g coconut oil (or hazelnuts)
20 g cream of soya
- Chocolate icing
- 100 g chocolate 60% cocoa
- At first, heat some milk in the microwave oven, it must be warm, and especially not hot at the risk of killing the yeast.
- Pour in the yeast, dilute it by mixing, and leave it to work for 15 to 20 minutes, covering the bowl with a clean cloth.
- In another container or bowl of the mixer, place the salt, flour, agave syrup, soya cream and egg in another bowl.
- Then add the yeast and milk mixture that has swollen, as well as the coconut oil,
knead for at least 15 minutes by hand or for 5 minutes in a food processor at a minimum speed (trick to know if your dough is kneaded enough:
- it must be elastic when you spread it)
- Form a ball and let the dough swell by covering the bowl for 2 hours in a warm place away from the open air.
Meanwhile, prepare the glazes:
- Chocolate icing
- Slowly melt the dark chocolate, set aside
- Shaping and cooking
- Flour the work surface, then roll out the dough to a thickness of about one centimetre.
- Using a cookie cutter (or glass, cup), cut out circles. Drill a hole in the middle of the circles (with a bottle cap for example). Place the donuts on a sheet of baking paper and cover again with a cloth for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°. Bake after the shoot for about 10 minutes.
- While cooking, prepare a frying pan with a drizzle of coconut oil. When the donuts are cooked, brown them on each side in a frying pan for 1 minute over low heat.
Let the donuts cool down and then soak them in the glazes.
Keep out of the open air for a maximum of 4 days.