No need to deprive yourself with these light and tasty recipes at less than 300 and 500 calories. No need to have a sparrow appetite to eat light! promised, we do not put on mini portions. Cooking hearty without stacking calories is possible, as long as you rely on clever recipes and smart ingredients, happy weddings and smart ideas. In other words ? Eat better rather than less, with our 5 hearty but low calorie recipes!
- Veggie Burger
- Smoked Salmon With Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Roasted Turkey Breast With Lemon And Thyme
- Eggs Benedict
- Apple biryani chicken
- 4 pommes de terre
- 3 carottes
- 1 courgette
- 6 brins de persil
- 200 g de bûchette de chèvre frais
- 4 oeufs
- 6 pains à hamburger
- 3 c. à soupe d’huile
- sel et poivre du moulin
- Preheat the four to the. 7 – 210 ° C. Wash, dry, chop and chop the parsley. Clean all the vegetables. Peel the carrots and potatoes, then grated them with the zucchini over a salad bowl. Beat the eggs in omelette and pour them on the vegetables. Salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Using this preparation, form 6 patties with a diameter slightly smaller than the breads and brown for 3 minutes on each side in a large pan with the oil. Cut the goat cheese into slices.
- Top each bread base with a slab, add goat slices and place on the oven tray with the caps turned upside down. Bake for 5 minutes while the cheese is golden. Cover the hamburgers with their hats and serve immediately.
Smoked Salmon With Stir-Fried Vegetables
- 225 g (1/2 lb.) mixed salad
- 1 green pepper
- 85 g (3 oz) extra green kidney beans
- 85 g (3 oz) of miniature carrots
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) shallots
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) fine green asparagus
- 1 C. tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 C. tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 ml (1/3 cup) dry sherry
- 125 g (1/4 lb.) slices of smoked salmon
- 1 C. soup of soy sauce
- 1/2 c. sugar
- Some coriander leaves, to garnish
Arrange the salad in a dish.Wash, wipe, seed and chop the pepper. Wash, wipe and remove beans and carrots. Split them in half if they are a bit thick.
Peel the shallots. Cut them in four. Wash the asparagus. Cut into 2 to 3 cm (1 inch) pieces. Wash and dry the coriander leaves.
Heat the oils in a large skillet. Peel the garlic. Crush it over the pan. Add the chilli. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat. Add the beans and carrots. Make another return 1 or 2 minutes.
Add shallots and asparagus. Mix for 1 minute, then stir in the sherry, cover the pan and cook for 1 minute.
Cut the salmon into strips. Add to the preparation, cover and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the soy sauce and sugar; mix.
Arrange the mixture on the salad and sprinkle with coriander.
Roasted Turkey Breast With Lemon And Thyme
As deli meats are very rich in salt, it is in your best interest to roast your own turkey breast and finely slice it into sandwiches that even kids will love. To avoid too much cooking, which will dry out, or not enough, check the cooking temperature with a meat thermometer
- 1 kg boneless turkey breast without skin
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 30 ml fresh or dried thyme
- 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml honey
- 15 ml Dijon mustard
- 15 ml grated lemon zest
- 2 ml salt
- 1 ml freshly ground black pepper
To make the best recipe for roast turkey breast, iced with lemon and thyme, arrange the turkey on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine garlic, thyme, oil, honey, mustard, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Coat the turkey with the mixture and cover with aluminum foil.
Roast the turkey for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 ° C (350 ° F). Discover and continue cooking for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat, or until it is golden and a thermometer stung in the thickest part indicates 75 ° C (165 ° F) .
Benedictine eggs are traditionally served with bacon and a rich butter sauce. A hollandaise sauce with yogurt and chives and ham with lean sauce, here is a dish that is just as delicious but leaner. Here is the best recipe of this classic must!
- 1 C. vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 English muffins sliced in half
- 4 slices of proscuitto removed from their fat
- pepper to taste
- paprika in garnish
- 1 C. chopped chives, garnished
- Hollandaise sauce with yogurt and chives
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 150 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 C. chives cut with scissors
- pepper to taste
- Dutch Sauce: Beat the egg yolks, mustard and yogurt in a bowl. Place on a saucepan of simmering water and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens (it will liquefy before thickening). Stir in the chives and pepper. Remove from heat and keep warm over the pan of water.
- Pour water halfway up in a large frying pan. Bring to a boil then add the vinegar. Lower the fire so that the water hardly quivers; gently break the eggs, one at a time, in the water. Poach them for 3 or 4 minutes, covering them with hot water with a spoon towards the end of cooking.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill. Grill the eight halves of English muffin lightly, 1 minute per side. Place four on as many warm plates and cover with a slice of proscuitto. Pepper.
- With a draining spoon, remove the eggs from the pan one by one. Put them to drain on a paper towel. If desired, cut the irregular edges with scissors. Drop them on the half muffins.
- With a spoon, pour the sauce over the eggs, sprinkle with paprika and garnish with chives. Cover with the second half of muffin and serve on the spot.
Apple biryani chicken
- 1 C. olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken legs, cut in half
- 1 onion cut into cubes
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 c. coffee curry paste
- 160 g green lentils, rinsed and drained
- 825 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 1 apple peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 carrot sliced thinly
- 300 g basmati white rice rinsed and drained
- 90 g golden raisins
- 1/2 c. salt coffee
- 1/2 c. coffee pepper
- 1/4 c. ground cinnamon
- 150 g frozen peas, thawed
- 25 g flaked almonds and toasted
- To make the best biryani chicken recipe with apples and raisins, heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan. Garnish the chicken on all sides, then book it.
- In the same saucepan, cook onion until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and curry; cook for 1minute more.
- Add the lentils and 325ml (11/3 cup) broth; bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and let simmer 10min, stirring occasionally.
- Return the chicken and its juices to the pan. Stir remaining broth, apple, carrot, rice, raisins, salt, pepper and cinnamon; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and the chicken is well cooked, about 16min.
- Stir in the peas; warm up, about 2min.
- You can complement this Burmese Yogurt Chicken in which you mix fresh chopped mint.
- Nutritional intake per serving: 489 calories, 28g of protein, 9g of fat (1g of saturated fat), 75g of carbohydrates, 12g of fiber, 57mg of cholesterol, 599mg of sodium.